Marriage and Child LossPodcasts
Episode 48: Marriage & Child Loss
In today's episode I dig headfirst into a very sensitive topic -- Marriage and Child Loss. I wanted to start out the podcast with a powerful resource for any parent facing child loss.https://marriagemissions.com/childs-death-changes-everything/
I also wanted to provide a list of tips from the resource above.
- You Become Different People after Child Loss
- Work together in grief
- Most Couples Worry -- allow space
- History Together is important
- Determination to Stay Together
- You’ll Grieve Differently -- know and understand that
- Grace for Different Paces of Grieving -- allow each other space
- Outward Emotions Can Be Different
- Different Wants and Emotions during grief
- There is No One Way to Grief
- Deaths Dealt with in the Past
- Undermining Difficulties -- financial, dependency, stress, etc.
- Some Struggle in Their Relationship and Some Don't
- Financial Impact
I understand this is a sensitive topic and wanted to provide powerful insight and resources to folks who may be going at the process alone. I hope you liked this episode.
Please feel free to pass this podcast on to any friends, family members or colleagues.
Please also feel free to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. #surroundingyourselfwithgoodpeople #mentoring #mentorship #positivity
#boundariesmatter#howtohelpafterloss #helpagrievingfriend #grief #griefjourney #lossofalovedone #lossofaparent #lossofachild #ElderlyCare #caregiversupport #caregiver #caregivertips #caregiving #caregiverlife #caregiverburnout #therightteam #financialplanner #mentorship
Help Us Continue to Make Awesome Content for Listeners Affected by Grief
Loved the episode? Get notified every time an episode goes live plus other great updates on working through grief. Click the button below to sign up.
Subscribe to Podcast Notifications
Share this episode:Listen on Apple PodcastsListen on SpotifyListen on Google PodcastsListen on Amazon MusicListen on iHeartRadio